BHW Partners with Non-Profit Autism Organizations
With the new year in full swing, we would like to remind parents and families that they are not alone in this new year. There are countless organizations around the country that are aimed to provide families affected by autism with the resources and support needed to help take daily steps towards success. Below are a few national organizations that partner with BHW that we would like to share.
- This national organization is dedicated to providing solutions and resources to all individuals on the autism spectrum. From locating local resources to building autism awareness through Autism Walks all over the US, Autism Speaks is helping to create a brighter future for families on the autism spectrum.
- For more information or learn how you can help Click Here.
- Autism Society of America is a non-profit organization aimed to increase public awareness on autism. They highlight on the day-to-day issues that people on the autism spectrum face and advocate for the appropriate services needed for every individual regardless of age. Autism Society of America also provides the general audience with the latest information regarding treatment, education, research and advocacy.
- For more information on Autism Society of America Click Here.
Talk about Curing Autism (TACA)
- TACA is dedicated to educating, empowering and supporting families affected by autism. They aim to provide families with the tools and information needed to speed up the client lifecycle turnaround from autism diagnosis to starting treatment.
- For more information on TACA please Click Here.
Thanks to these organizations, families are able to receive the resources and information necessary to create a brighter future. BHW is thrilled to be partnered with such amazing groups and can’t wait to strengthen our partnership with them this coming year.