Why You Want to Work Here
CARES: BHW highly values its employees; they are a significant part of our culture. We compensate well and offer attractive benefits, but that’s not the main reason why our culture thrives. We believe it’s because we hire the right people through our CARES hiring philosophy. We’re always looking for talented people who display the following qualities: Creative, Adaptable, Resourceful, Exceptional, and Synergistic.
- Collaboration: We pride ourselves on maintaining a fun, open-door working environment where collaboration is the cornerstone of our success.
- Cause-driven: BHW and its employees embrace that there is more to a career than a title. What we do actually matters, especially to the clients we’re privileged to serve.
- Celebration: We support one another through celebration of our client successes. Our employees are encouraged to stop by the main office to enjoy the staff lounge, take a break, and indulge in posting on or reading our client success board.
Ability to grow
BHW is proud to have been named to Inc. Magazine 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies
. This tremendous growth has allowed BHW to expand its practice to now serve individuals and families in multiple locations. With this growth, BHW staff at all levels have a great opportunity to further their career by moving directly through BHW’s industry-leading career path
- Health: All employees are eligible for dental,vision, and chiropractic coverage with the company. Full-time employees are eligible for medical coverage.
- 401 K: BHW offers a generous 401 K package for eligible employees.
- Drive Time: Employees are paid for drive time and receive mileage reimbursement.
- Technology: Laptops, smartphones, and tablets provided to clinical staff.
- Loyalty Bonus Incentive: BHW rewards loyal employees for each year of service at its annual January rally meeting.
- Paid Time Off: PTO is also offered to employees at all levels.
- Supervision: Accrue BCBA, BCaBA, MFT, or Psychologist supervision hours under the direct supervision of one of our licensed or certified staff.
- Paid Trainings: BHW offers paid trainings for all clinical employees.
- Continuing Education Reimbursement: Clinical supervisors, managers, and directors receive reimbursement for continuing education.
- Academic Scholarships: BHW offers academic scholarships to qualified employees.
- Tuition Reduction for Partnered Universities: All BHW employees are eligible to enroll in courses and take advantage of discounted tuition with all of our affiliated universities. Partners include: National University, California Southern University, & Vanguard University.
- Competitive compensation package: BHW prides itself on offering an industry leading compensation package for all eligible employees.
Behavioral Health Works is an equal opportunity employer.
* Benefits may vary from year to year.