5 DIY Mother’s Day Gifts Ideas
Mother’s Day is this Sunday and being a mother of a child with autism has it’s ups and downs. Mom’s have good days and more challenging days along with everything in between. Yet it is all worth it when they see a smile on their child’s face, an improvement in their social skills, or to hear them utter an “I love you mom.” Mom’s help us achieve our hopes and dreams no matter how impossible they may seem, they pick us up when we’ve been knocked down and most importantly, they will love us unconditionally. They are the Wonder Women to our lives and this Mother’s day, BHW wants to help your loved one show their moms how important they are in our lives. Here are 5 Mother’s Day crafts that will show how much you love Momma!
- My ‘Punny’ Love: Make mom smile with a homemade punny card. These cards are sure to have her rolling on the ground in laughter. Click here to start creating a punny card.
- Make a Blooming Gift: Are you looking for a simple, thrifty Mother’s Day idea for kids? Look no further than using an adorable mason jar vase. Mom’s will love placing their flowers in this masterpiece. Start creating this vase by Clicking Here.
- All About Mom Questionnaires: Help your little one express their love for mom with this questionnaire. Not only is this a simple craft but it will show mom exactly what her child loves about her! Click here for a printable questionnaire.
- A Million Kisses: Show moms some sweet love with this craft. All you need is a mason jar, a bag of kisses and a child bursting with love. Click here to help your little one make this sweet gift.
- Love You to Pieces: For those moms that love peanut butter! Not only will they feel the love but moms will enjoy their delicious treats! Click here here to create this peanut buttery treat!
BHW would like to thank all the wonderful mothers for all that they do and we hope that you are showered with love this Mother’s Day! Happy Mother’s Day from BHW!