Behavioral Health Works Wins Open Care’s Patients Choice Award
Open Care’s Patients Choice Award for 2014 was presented to Behavioral Health Works this week, for our commitment to quality patient care and the Anaheim Psychology community.
BHW could not be more excited, and grateful to be recognized with the Patients Choice Award. We have developed an unparalleled service delivery model where providing customized care for every individual is our top priority. Our core mission is to help individuals with autism and other developmental disabilities reach their potential by working collaboratively with families, schools, and relevant professionals. BHW partners with families who have behavioral and developmental health needs and strive to establish a personal connection to each family. We are fully committed to the advancement of each and every client.
The backbone to BHW’s treatment program is known as the C.A.R.E.S. Treatment Philosophy and receiving the Patients Choice Award is a testament that it works! C.A.R.E.S. stands for Compassionate, Accountable, Research-based, Effective, and Systems-approach.
- Compassionate – BHW exercises compassion in our approach to treatment as we value individual needs and consider interventions that promote a better quality of life for our clients.
- Accountable– Each program is designed to have high levels of accountability. Treatment progress is data driven and transparent to all staff members and clients involved.
- Research-based – BHW is grounded in evidence-based practices. We explore all research-based methods when designing treatment interventions.
- Effective – Our measure of effectiveness is to yield positive and sustainable long-lasting changes for each client.
- Systems-approach – We utilize the family unit as a dynamic system with members influencing one another to enhance the outcome of the client’s prognosis.
We still have a lot of areas to continuously improve but in this season, we would like to take a quick pause and celebrate. BHW is beyond grateful and honored to have been given this award from OpenCare and it would not have been possible without all of our dedicated professional and clinical staff living out each day wanting to make a difference in the lives of our families! This award goes out to all of you at BHW!
See for yourself what we’re about by checking out the BHW YouTube channel. Follow us on social media